Friday, March 6, 2009

A Visit to Marysville

Frosty cars outside of the lodge at Baker Lake.

The view out our bedroom window. It was so neat how high the snow was. I just love the cabin themed decor at the lodge.

Our drive to Marysville for meeting on Lord's day was beautiful!

A new mother introduced me to her baby for the first time. Isn't she sweet?

Baby Cake napping on the meeting room floor looks a lot like a doll some little girl left behind! It's those too good to be true thigh wrinkles, they are so cute!

The whole gang decided to go to Wendy's for lunch. Violet is actually sleeping over Sam's shoulder and stayed that way for quite a while, which we thought was so funny.

Almost everybody made it into this photo. I think only four kids and three adults are missing.

The three D kids.

Violet is still sleeping. How can that be comfortable?

The sign on the way back to the lodge. I think it's fitting that power cables run across this photo since the lodge and surrouding area are owned by Sallad's employer PSE and there is a huge dam nearby. We didn't tour it this year like we did last year. Actually, I didn't even see the dam once in our entire trip!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! That pic of Violet sleeping like that is hilarious! Gotta love how kids can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH racoons! A few just invaded my parents home while they were away. They snuck through the cat door and had a party. They are sooo cute, but oh my- A MESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of photos. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!