Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chips with a Good Testimony

While shopping at Rite-Aid, I picked up a bag of chips and turned it over to see if it had gluten-free status or not, and I was blown away to find a bible verse! Each flavor had a different verse.






I was intrigued, so I visited their website. Along the left hand side, they have a button right between "distributors" and "contact us" that says "everlasting life." What an amazing testimony as a company to have such an exceedingly clear gospel message right on their website. Below is the last part of the simple 4-part gospel message they share.

Thank you Brim's for sharing this message!

4 comments:

  1. It's always so encouraging to discover things like this! I recently ordered a book of gardening tips to preview, and when it came there was an extra card with 2 calendars (2010 & 2011), plus a clear gospel message in the package. Also, I found 1 John 5:20 included in the "Publisher's Note" in the first pages of the book! It made me want to buy the book, just to support their gospel outreach :)
    We don't have a Rite-Aid in our town, but if we did, I'd go look for those chips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! It is encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! So lovely to find stuff like this--beyond giving the gospel message to those who need it, it's so neat what an encouragement it is to us believers as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!