Wednesday, January 2, 2008

California Trip Part 1

I wont bore you with details of our road trip, but here are some of the photos taken along the way. :) We left Tuesday (12-18-07) and arrived in Indio at R&R's Wednesday afternoon.











Our first of many IN-N-OUT stops during the trip.

Yum! Look at my "protein style" cheeseburger (top right)- wrapped in lettuce! Smart!










Wind mills. It is incredible how many there are through this area. This site says there are 3,100 of them! It also says they create 600-900 megawatts of power.












The men reading the paper. Almost mirror images!

Behind R&R's home.

R&R's home sweet home.

1 comment:

  1. I miss In & Out sooooo much!! Thanks for the windmill and palm tree pics too. That was my drive to work each morning. sigh~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!