Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

The First Thanksgiving, painting by Jean Leon Gerome Ferris (1863–1930)

American Thanksgiving
Canadian Thanksgiving

Being Canadian, I have always thought of Thanksgiving being in October. So I guess that means I get to make two thanksgiving posts each year.

Today I am thankful for....

Eternal salvation through the Lord Jesus.

Growing up in a Christian family.

Family, my husband especially.

Friends, and today, especially those ones who invited me to share their Canadian Thanksgiving dinner.

Remission from my RA, I take it from the Lord and I am thankful for medical technology.

Music, especially solo piano, voices in harmony, cello and classical guitar.

Natures colors during each changing season.

Practical mercies the Lord has given us, including a warm home, a job for The Mr. which gives me the ability to stay at home, dependable vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, thank you!