SAJ unknowingly included me when she tagged "....everybody who reads this who doesn’t have anything to write about already." I decided to go ahead and admit to being tagged so that I could use her cool little graphic. Yay for SAJ Mouseclicks! Last time I was tagged by Madame B and had to write out a set of 5 interesting facts about myself. Now I need to fill in 7 sets of 7. This is getting harder and harder.....
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
(.... more often. I'm going to keep this simple.)
1. eat chocolate
2. pinch babies cheeks
3. kiss my husband
4. talk on the phone
5. bake cookies for neighbors
6. play piano
7. take long walks
Seven Things I Cannot (or won’t) Do:
1. play piano pieces with 5 flats (but I am working on it)
2. jog or run, unless something is on fire of course
3. keep the camera from being dropped off high ledges
4. get my printer to work
5. buy an Ipod, but I would buy this onesie I saw in Banff.
6. stop buying scrapbooking paper
7. plan my Sunday school lesson earlier than Sunday morning
Seven Things That Attract Me to… (my friends)
2. ability to laugh at my lack of proper language skills (yes Heidi, this one is for you)
3. common beliefs
5. acceptance for who I am
7. the fruit of the Spirit- Gal. 5:22, 23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance...
Seven Things I Say:
2. duh.. (just joking, but I really don't know what to put for these.)
3. Hey baby! (usually to Drooler of course)
5. Shouldn't this be in the fridge? (I'm a germ freak.)
6. I love you.
7. Hey, it's me, just wanted to chat! (When I leave messages for my mom.)
Seven Good Books:
1. The Bible KJV or JND
2. A Prairie Alphabet- Moore
3. all the old fashioned "Little Golden Books"
4. the Grandma's Attic series- Richardsen
5. Little House on the Prairie series- Wilder
6. A Woman After God's own Heart- George
7. the Little series - Judy Dunn. These are my favorite and I still have the ones from when I was a kid. I thought I had them all, but as I see on this site, there is also The Little Pig and The Little Goat. Now I want those too!
Seven Good Movies:
1. The Sound of Music
2. The Little Rascals- new or old
(basically anything funny and clean)
3. The Emperors New Groove
3. Finding Nemo
4. Little Women
5. Abbot and Costello
6. Anne of Green Gables series
7. Charlie Chaplin
Seven Blogs To Tag:
I tag whoever is reading this and is the proud owner of a blog. (Of course, obedience is optional!)