Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A Busy Evening

After snowboarding at Mt. Baker on Saturday, The Mr. and I served a chili supper, which ended up being after 7 pm! I guess things took longer than I thought they would. (Note to self - corn bread needs to be baking in the oven while everything else is being prepared!) I invited Drooler's family and his cousins and Aunt and Uncle, since we wanted to spend more time with the out of towners before they had to fly back home. It was a busy and rambunctious night, as you may be able to tell if you watch this video. Remember to turn off the radio on the left so you can hear the video's sound.


Luke, David and their mommy! Remember the lego post? Click here.















Three little monkeys jumping on the bed

Drooler's cousins and their parents

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time with D,M,K & H. I haven't seen them since they were married! - SF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it really was a good time. A little crowded, but those kinds of get togethers are always the best don't you think? They left today, so I am a little sad. :( I got to go thrift shopping kid-free with Drooler's Mommy and Auntie yesterday because Heather babysat all the kids. It was such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for catching that!I hadn't realized it was going to the wrong page. It should work much better now!!
    Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in the mountains! I would love to get out and hit the slopes sometime, I guess when the kids are a litte bigger and more independant;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!