Thursday, December 14, 2006

David and Esther

Yesterday afternoon a friend called and asked if I wanted company today. She had a doctor's appointment and wondered if her two eldest kidlets could come and play at my house. I enjoy playing with her kids so much that I offer to have them come and play here whenever she has an appointment. I can't wait till their younger brother can come and play too.

So they are here now. I enjoy having the little voices in the house and dealing with kidlet things. David builds "secrets" with the Mega Bloks and asks me over and over to guess what they are. They are usually a building, house, pyramid etc. His current construction project has a roof, stairs and people inside looking out of windows. I am not sure how they
will get in and out of the building since he has forgotten about a door, but who cares! I love watching his little mind work. The photo to the right? That's a parrot.




Esther spends hours collecting stuffed animals and playing with dolls. Often the characters from Winnie the Pooh have long drawn out conversations together. It is quite amusing to listen to these conversations, and again- to watch little minds at work.

So I guess the point of this post is just to share my day, but also to think into the future. Some day this house may have a few kids of it's own. I look forward to it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, thank you!