Monday, January 8, 2007

It's a BOY!


Just a quick note to spread the happy, exciting news. Phone Guy and Princess have a brand new BABY BOY!!! He was born yesterday in the early morning after 30 hours of labor and mom and dad are VERY happy. More news to follow! When I know the specifics, I will update this post.



UPDATE:

I just got off the phone with the new mommy and can now give an update! He weighed 7 lb 1 oz, is 19 1/2" long and has lots of dark hair. His due date was the 8th, but he came a day early to show his Mommy and Daddy how cute he is. All three of them sounded like they were doing great, and the new Grandpa and Grandma were stopping buy to drop off groceries for them as I hung up. Sounds like they will be well taken care of!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, thank you!