Monday, September 2, 2013

A Sunny Day at Fisherman Bay With Mom J

I'm such a poet. ;)  I really wasn't trying to rhyme, but then when I realized the title had a certain flow to it, I couldn't resist leaving it that way.  Anyways, I had plans for this post which included actual writing, since this IS a blog, and not just a photo sharing page, however, I had so much hassle over these photos and they took several attempts stretched out over a week before they uploaded properly.  So I am posting without any writing because I want to move on and post other things this week as well, and hopefully things will go better for those posts. :)

The Lady Washington in the Blaine Marina

  Heading out for a day on the water.

Little Brother fell right asleep.  Usually he is swaddled, but the sound and movement of the boat lulled him to sleep nicely.  I love that his hands are free here.

The water was looking great!

And soon the sky was looking great too!


Grandma J was along for the ride!  It was so much fun.



"Blue Truck" is Little Mr.'s "must-have" item at the moment.  If he doesn't have it, he's probably asking for it. ;)


Good morning Little Brother!

We went to Fisherman Bay on Lopez Island, and walked to the Farmers Market.  I fell in love with this coat hook.  I love the reclaimed wood with the copper and the old nails/spikes for hooks.

There were lots of bright pretty colors at the market.








Our trip home was SO beautiful.

Little Mr. fell asleep on The Mr.  We were so surprised, because it is so unlike him.  He missed his nap and I guess the combination of sleepiness and the boat ride put him to sleep.  What a precious moment.



Ideal cruising weather and water.

Semiahmoo, which has changed hands, has been painted and partially remodeled and is now open again.

Harbor Seals


I love chubby babies. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this was a super bunch of pics!!! Love keeping up with your family outings!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!