Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Action Shots

Here are the last few photos from Walla Walla conference.

Gresham girls.


Smile! I love Leroy's little grin!

At Walla Walla conference we have a tradition of visiting The Iceburg with friends. I blogged about it last year and Chip/Phi looks so tiny in those old photos!

"I just can't look... is daddy going to drop all that food?"

This year there was a new addition to our trip- Leroy! He had just woken up from a nap.

Want some?

That's one thick milkshake!


Back at the gym where the conference is held, my little niece Kitten was quite taken with my friend C's little boy.
"What's this we have here?? Maybe if I get closer...."

"Oh, he's funny... but I'm still not sure."

"giggle, giggle, giggle."
I love the look on her face in this one.

"I can crawl now!"

I still get comments like "you sure do post a lot of photos of your niece" or "you sure do love babies" etc. Well isn't that a good thing? :) Too bad I don't have many photos of their parents as well! I should pay more attention to that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! the difference from last year to this year; it's hard to remember it's only been that long! They change so quick! I love your picture of Leroy's grin you got a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!