Thursday, May 29, 2008

Photo Shoot Fun

On Saturday morning, Kitten was all bathed and pretty so I decided it was time for a photo shoot. With her hair all slicked down and dressed pretty in pink, we headed outside.

She had never really sat on grass before, so it took a little getting used to.

Smile!



Kitten loves The Mr!

That evening Drooler and his parents came over as well as Char and LeAnne. We had burritos- yum! The weather was perfect for eating outside and later we played Bocce and some indoor games.

Kitten loves the Jolly Jumper, but the only place I could set it up within view of us was the pantry door, so excuse the clutter!

Drooler providing entertainment for the evening. (photo by Jolly)

Here is Drooler riding the rocking horse my dad made for me when I was Drooler's age. It is fun to have it for the kids to play with when they come over. Kitten sure looks small next to Drooler in this photo, he is such a big little boy now. That doesn't make sense, but it's true! It is amazing to think that his mommy's due date for her next little baby was yesterday!

"I bet you didn't know I could do this!? And rock at the same time! It's pretty fun."
(photo by Jolly)

Jolly managed to snap this photo of Kitten balanced on the rocking horse. Many hands were nearby to steady her if she started to topple over!

Look how well he holds his burrito, definitely no longer a baby!

Late that night, we took the pony tail out of Kitten's hair and this is what was revealed. What a fashion statement!


4 comments:

  1. Ohhh she is just waaay to cute for words!! Love her in that brown top - makes her chocolate eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE pictures!! I haven't seen her since Moses Lake!! I should get on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little smile she has! Makes me want to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last picture of kitten and her hairdo! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!