Friday, August 31, 2007

Lots of friends!

Drooler and Chip are here with their families! We are having a lot of fun, so I am not going to post too much today. :) I am busy getting ready for the weekend too.

Three announcements-

1) Jaime and Andrew had their baby just a few weeks early! They had a beautiful baby boy on Wednesday night and named him Liam Nathanael. He is adorable at 6 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long.

2) Drooler turned one on Tuesday. Not only did he turn one, but he got his first haircut, had one year pictures taken and learned that the toy phone in my toy box is to hold to his ear, not just to chew on. He is crawling as fast as I have ever seen a baby crawl, can easily pull himself to standing and has taken a few steps but isn't walking yet.

3) Another little boy turned one, and his birthday was Wednesday. I usually call him Luke, which is his middle name but as of last night his new nickname is monkey. As you will see in the photo of him, he climbs on everything and has no fear. If only he could use that energy to start walking!

Last night we had an impromptu BBQ down at The Bay and it was a gorgeous night. As the sun set, it turned the sky different colors of pink. The Colemans and Rules were there, and after some venison burgers and roasted marshmallows, we met up with Peter's sister in law, her kids and his mom to sit around the bonfire and sing children's hymns.


Esther smiles as her mom snaps the photo.


Monkey, Esther, The Mr. and Peter.


Canadian Rockies

This is why Luke is now called "Monkey."



Beautiful sunset @ Birch Bay State Park.


Drooler in his first pair of PJ's. Thanks Aunt Lily and family for the great b-day present!

Drooler's Daddy, Phone Guy and The Mr. played XBox till 3 am this morning, so you can probably guess how late our breakfast was (I just finished the dishes before sitting down to type this!) Today we plan to relax a little... hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. "Drooler's Daddy, Phone Guy and Drooler played XBox till 3 am this morning, so you can probably guess how late our breakfast was (I just finished the dishes before sitting down to type this!) Today we plan to relax a little... hopefully."

    Please edit your post. :)

    "Drooler's Daddy, Phone Guy and "THE Mrs...Mr." played XBox..."

    Princess loves your site, she comes here OFTEN.. :)

    pg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out my blunder! I was holding Drooler for part of the time while typing that post, so maybe that had something to do with it! It should be fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your profile picture. It's very flattering! Oh, and PC will stay PC on my blog. I posted that post and then got around to reading everyone elses blogs so I didn't know you'd also posted about a little monkey until later. I guess maybe those two might be related? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!