Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Independence Y'all!

Okay, so I'm a little late!  Oh well!

 Rise and Shine sleepy-head!

 You too Little Mr.!

 This fleece Halo sleep sack with feet was seriously the best thing during the cold nights on Mount Rainier.  Kind of silly, but so practical!  I loved how it made him seem like my baby again. :)

 Mmmm, breakfast!


 Hot Chocolate

 The little girl in pink was one of our camp site neighbors and one of the sweetest kids I have ever met.  Her mother told us she wears dresses and tights almost all the time, even camping! :)

 While I packed up camp, Little Brother took a nap in the Peapod.  My must-haves when camping with small children are our Peapods and a battery operated sound machine.

 Good morning Little Brother!  This post is so bittersweet for me, because Little Mr. has weaned off bottles (seen several images up) AND his morning nap now that he is 18 months old. Sniff... sniff!

 The beauty above.

 A group shot of the kids.  

 Overexposed, but still a favorite shot.  Little Brother looks precariously balanced on that tree trunk, and that is because he was!  The Mr. was just outside of the frame ready to catch him if he wiggled!

 The Ohanapecosh River ran right through the camp ground.  So beautiful!

Waterfall under the bridge that led to the visitors center.

 That afternoon we left the campground and headed to Sallad and Grace's place for a J Family 4th of July celebration.  It was so much fun!  The guys lit off a ton of fireworks.






 Sqiggles!  Fun with sparklers and a long exposure on my camera.  If you squint, it sort of looks like it spells "POW" but that was not the intent.  The intent was just squiggles. :)

I heart the 4th!  Always loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, thank you!