Saturday, June 20, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I got an email from Picasa, explaining that I was one of 0.05% Picasa customers that experienced a bug. Yes, they said 0.05%!!! So the first paragraph below is solved. The second paragraph however still stands and if you are reading my blog with IE, I ask you to please forgive me for the craziness. At least the posting area is unaffected! I will try to work something out, but it is more likely you will just have to live with it. (I worked too hard on this template to start all over again) but we'll see.

I can no longer see photos in the post below about Stanley Park. Please let me know in the comments if you can or cannot see the photos in the post. It would be a huge help. All my other posts seem fine. This post just has empty spots where the photos should be, and when I click there, it takes me to a white page with the name of the image and that is it. If you know what my problem might be, please include that in your comment!


Also: If you read my blog using Internet Explorer, I have to apologize. I just checked over in IE to see if the photos were showing up there, and the blog is so messed up! Crazy colors, no solid background in the sidebar etc. must be so hard on your eyes! I will try and figure it out, but try Firefox or Google Chrome to check out what it's really supposed to look like around here.

8 comments:

  1. Nope, can't see them either! I saw them originally but now I see the same thing you described (using google chrome).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you photos and video just fine. I am not sure what I am viewing them on-we usually use the application Internet Explorer. Good luck on figuring it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the first picture of Petra, but then after that they're all x's. And about Internet Explorer: I was starting to question your color tastes, with the bright purple and lime green, haha. Just kiddin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can only see petra. i use internet explorer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly- how long has it been weird for, and how come you didn't tell me? LOL I am losing it trying to figure out what to do to fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked your blog again and now it is like Holly, the first picture and video show, then little white boxes with red x's. I tried to open the link but nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been like that for a LONG time... probably a few months, but I usually use google reader, so I can't say I've seen it a lot. But it's been ugly for quite a while, I know that.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!