Saturday, November 3, 2007

Enjoying my Vacation

I am having a lot of fun hanging out with my family here in Saskatchewan. Yesterday the 5 girls (Mom, Holly, Kitten, Kimberley and I)went shopping at the mall in downtown Regina. It brought back a lot of memories for me. I had so much fun because everything that I found and wanted was bought for me!! They were belated birthday presents, but I just don't know how I am going to fit these extra items into my suitcase for the train ride home. It is going to be interesting. Last night was YP at Josh and Holly's and it was fun to get together with old friends and family to sing, read God's word and after play games and eat. :) Today is just a day to relax and clean the house up a bit before we have a family dinner tonight. Mom is making cabbage rolls, potatoes and ham among other things, with a mandarine cheesecake pie with chocolate cookie crust and swirls for dessert. MMM.

Most of the photographs I have been taking are of kitten of course. She is adorable, she makes my heart spin with love for her.

Kitten's first hair-do.

My turn to hold her.

Kim's turn.

All wrapped up but wide awake.

New boots.

Chubby knuckle dimples.

All wrapped up in the car.

Our little garden gnome.

Devoted daddy.

6 comments:

  1. Kitten has the cutest expressions! She looks so grown up! What a cutie! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with family. I missed you this weekend but we were very glad for a place to stay. It was so busy we were hardly there but so nice to come back to a comfortable bed. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're having a nice time with your family. We miss you. This past week-end was bitter-sweet and very draining. We're all tired. Come home and revive us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! She doesn't even look like a newborn! Glad you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! You sound like your having a good time. We missed seeing you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chatty,
    I'm glad you are having a nice time. I must say your mister looked a little lost without you this weekend. Its always harder to be the one left behind.You should know eh?
    Your little niece is a little doll
    Love,MIL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!