Monday, October 1, 2007

Knitted Socks!

Remember this post that Knitterykate wrote? I loved the sapphire socks, which were her September socks for her "knit from your stash" and "gem of the month" knitting games. I left a comment that I liked them and well, guess what? She gave them to me on Sunday! THANK YOU AUNT KNITTERY! I love them so much. They remind me of a Lite Brite. (By the way, even if you know what a Lite Brite is, click on the link- it's great!) I have been wearing them all day and they are keeping my feet at a nice even temperature, they fit perfectly and are really comfortable.
















4 comments:

  1. I love these socks - so cute! :) I might try to knit some too, this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? BTW they look great on you. And the color is perfectly captured by your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is captured because I used natural light. Always take photographs during the brightest time of the day in your brightest window with the flash off. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!