Monday, December 11, 2006

Welcome to The Chatty Housewife

chat·ty [chat-ee]
1.characterized by friendly and informal talk or writing, often about minor or personal matters: a long, chatty letter from my sister.
house·wife [hous-wahyf]
1.a married woman who manages her own household,esp.as her principle occupation.


Well, it's me, The Chatty Housewife a.k.a Mrs. Talksalot. I was introduced to the idea of blogging a while ago, but decided not to start a blog up myself. On Lord's Day, I heard that both Joy and Aunt K have blogs, so here I am. This should be interesting, in a boring way.

So basically, if you have some extra time on your hands to follow the life of a chatty housewife... you're more than welcome!

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I never thought of you as chatty, just a very friendly person. But I now do think your title is appropriate--in a nice way. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog entries.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!