Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Preparations

I was going to let today slide as the first non-weekend day I didn't blog, but here I am anyways. Today was a busy day with preparations for Burbank conference, and yet it still feels like there is so much to do. I have enough ironing to do tomorrow to make my hands fall off, so I am not really looking forward to that. You never know what kind of set-up you are going to have at a hotel, so I figure it is safer to just bite the bullet and get the ironing done before we leave. Thankfully, we are driving so the clothes can be kept nice in a garment bag.

I am so excited about conference. We didn't get to go last year and I really missed it. There is something about being in a huge room full of people that have a common bond that is really neat. The times that I have been present, I have really enjoyed the meetings and came away with a few gems to make notes about. I am also looking forward to seeing friends and family that I haven't seen for a couple of years, and hopefully to meet a few new people as well.

I better go set up the ironing supplies, as a nice reminder for me bright and early tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will get the packing done in the AM so I can rest and relax in the afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, thank you!