Friday, January 13, 2012

Favorite Five Friday

I'm starting something new! I am going to start posting Five Favorites each Friday. They may be extravagant or they may be simple, but either way they are things that have caught my eye. I am going to keep it casual, so I might miss a Friday here or there or post something else in it's place.

I also would love to invite my readers to guest post, so if you are reading this now and would like to compile your own list for Favorite Five Friday, please mention so in the comments! I will do the post editing work, so all you'll need to do is send me your Favorite Five!

I'm going to try and stick to these five categories each Friday:

1)style
2)decor
3)food
4)kids
5)freebie (craft, photography, video, favorite post etc.)

So without further ado, here is the first Favorite Five Friday.......

style

source

decor

source

food

source

kids

source

photography

source

4 comments:

  1. Ooooohh! What a fun idea! Simple, and covers all the bases for cool stuff. :-)

    That lamp is absolutely gorgeous. And, I think I gained weight just looking at those oreo peanut butter brownies.

    (I'll do a list sometime!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I'm especially taken with THOSE OREO THINGS and the kids room! I saw it somewhere before and just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thad will be buying you that ring and making those cupcakes for you for V-day, right? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the alphabet in the kids room!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!