Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite Five Friday- Guest Post Edition

Today for Favorite Five Friday we have a guest poster! Naomi from Diaries of the Happy Sanitarium is sharing her favorites with us. I met her back in the days of puffy sleeves and lots of hairspray, when we were candle lighters in a wedding together. I wish I had access right now to a photo from that day, because it would be great fun to post it here, but alas I don't. So I will just go ahead and post Naomi's fabulous favorite five. Enjoy!

style

source

decor

source

food

source

kids

source

handmade

source

Thank you so much Naomi!

2 comments:

  1. I know I already commented about some of these things when we were emailing.... but you have me obsessing over old card catalog cabinets now! Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great?! I am loving them. Wish I could find one. :-) Those shoes are killing me. They are WAYYYYY over my limit for spending on shoes though. Oh well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, thank you!